Welcome to Taunton Minster
The Minster’s iconic 50 metre tower stands high above the town and invites everyone to discover this exceptional 16th century Grade I listed church.
Much awaits you when you enter, including a renowned Coffee shop and a Gifts & Books shop.
St Andrew’s Chapel provides a quiet space to be still, away from the bustle of the world.
We’re a Warm Space too, so in the winter months you are welcome to come in out of the cold.
Come and discover more about the Christian faith.
Come for whatever reason……you will be most welcome.
The Minster is in a Joint Benefice with St John the Evangelist Park Street, Taunton TA1 4DG.
- Minster Hours Between Christmas & New Year
- Just Published! ‘Together’ monthly magazine for December 2023 / January 2024
- Warm Spaces
- Pupil chaplains at The Minster
- Christmas Service Highlights
- Gifts for Advent & Christmas
- Christmas Fair
- Magdalene’s Coffee Shop wins Café of the Year
- Wow! Magdalene’s Coffee Shop