Welcome to Taunton Minster
The Minster’s iconic 50 metre tower stands high above the town and invites everyone to discover this exceptional 16th century Grade I listed church.
Much awaits you when you enter, including a renowned Coffee shop and a Gifts & Books shop.
St Andrew’s Chapel provides a quiet space to be still, away from the bustle of the world.
Come and discover more about the Christian faith.
Come for whatever reason……you will be most welcome.
We are part of a Joint Benefice with the nearby church of St John the Evangelist.
- Weathervane 1682
- Just Published! ‘Together’ monthly magazine for February 2023
- Choral Evensong: Sunday 5 February 2023
- World Leprosy Day: Sunday 29 January
- Patronal Choral Evensong @ St John’s: 22 January
- Holocaust Memorial Day: 27 January 2023
- New! Postnatal Classes
- Sunday 8am Holy Communion: Change of Regularity
- Warm Spaces