Welcome to Taunton Minster
The Minster’s iconic 50 metre tower stands high above the town and invites everyone to discover this exceptional 16th century Grade I listed church.
Much awaits you when you enter, including a renowned Coffee shop and a Gifts & Books shop.
St Andrew’s Chapel provides a quiet space to be still, away from the bustle of the world.
Come and discover more about the Christian faith.
Come for whatever reason……you will be most welcome.
We are part of a Joint Benefice with the nearby church of St John the Evangelist.
- Christmas Service Highlights
- Sunday 8am Holy Communion: Change of Regularity
- Community Christmas Card Display Board
- Just Published! ‘Together’ monthly magazine
- Christmas Highlights 2022
- Just in! Books for Christmas
- Diocesan Confirmation at the Minster
- Gifts for Advent & Christmas
- Ukrainian Memorial Service – Every Thursday